Ecorse Screw Machine Products Company
Ecorse Advertiser, December 1, 1948
Six years of steady growth based on ‘know how’ and performance is the record of the Ecorse Screw Machine Products Co. entirely owned by five brothers, it grew from a small building on Jefferson Avenue, and did more than $670,000 worth of business in 1947.
Efficient operation, in a physical plant that is equipped with the most modern machines, tells the story. Good management, too, of course, as its Dun & ‘Bradstreet rating testifies. The plant is at 70 White Street. Manufacturers of automotive products, tractors, toys, rototillers and other farm machinery, specialized metal ware and many others are among its customers.
This young and hustling Ecorse company made an important contribution to the war effort, making fun, airplane and motor parts.
The five Magyar brothers own and operate the plant with Joseph Magyar serving as president.